Regional Estates Manager
The Diverse Academies is a multi-academy trust based in the East Midlands, providing education from primary through to post-16, driven by a passionate belief in giving children and young people the very best chance in life to progress and develop.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Estate Manager to co-ordinate activities across a group of academies to ensure each is being managed efficiently, resourced appropriately and is fit for purpose.
This is a superb opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced, strategic and resourceful individual who has excellent leadership, organisational, communication and people skills. The successful candidate will have recent experience of working in a similar or closely related role with an in-depth knowledge of Health and Safety preferably within a school environment.
Term time only, part-time or flexible working will be considered
You will need to demonstrate;
- A strong ability to analyse, interpret and resolve estate management problems and to develop, report and implement practical, workable solutions
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills
- The ability to spot opportunities, provide creative solutions to tight timescales within limited budgets
- The ability to build strong collaborative working relationships
- Line management and performance management experience
- The ability to deal with emergencies and problems in a positive and systematic manner
In return we offer:
- Full support and induction
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- A strong caring ethos
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- A well-being package
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies
If you would like more information about the role or have any questions please contact Andrew Wilson, Head Of Estates & Facilities Management - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
Closing date: 23rd of June 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.