Class Teacher EYFS/KS1
Headteacher: Mrs H Roberts
Required from: September 2019
The Governors of Rampton Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work in our school, start date 1st September 2019. The successful candidate will have very high expectations of pupils and their learning. We need someone who will make lessons fun and dynamic, who can capture interests and motivate children to do their very best.
This teacher will be joining our team at an exciting stage in our schools journey. Applications are invited from excellent teachers who want to make a difference to the children in our school. Applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers are welcome.
The successful candidate will have:-
- A commitment to delivering high quality teaching and learning opportunities
- High expectations of all children’s achievement and behaviour and a commitment to raising standards
- A positive vision of children’s education and development
- Skills to work collaboratively with the teaching team
- Excellent classroom practice in within the Early Years
- A commitment to developing their own skills.
- Inspirational and motivated
- A commitment to supporting the school to break down barriers to learning and the wellbeing of every pupil.
- A good sense of humour
- The potential to become an outstanding teacher
- A commitment to continual improvement for themselves, staff and children.
We can offer the opportunity to work at a vibrant, happy school with…
- Friendly, well behaved and engaged children
- Dedicated, supportive and welcoming staff and parents
- A commitment to develop the post holder professionally in the next stage of their career
- A forward thinking school committed to supporting children effectively
- An exciting and enriched curriculum which has a holistic approach to education and the life of a primary school pupil
- A beautiful environment for children to learn and grow in
- A supportive governing body passionate about improving the effectiveness of our school
- If an NQT you will be well supported by enthusiastic and dedicated staff.
The post requires you to teach pupils within the age range 3-7 in the first instance, in accordance with the professional duties of a teacher.
Please contact the school office for further details either by telephone 01777 248251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates are invited to support their application with a written letter of up to 1000 words detailing their potential approach to the position, and outlining their knowledge and skills which qualifies them for the post.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please phone 01777 248251 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Wednesday 26 June 2019 12 Noon
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.