The Kite Federation consists of two small Nottinghamshire primary schools:
Norwell C of E Primary with 49 pupils, ages 3-11
St Matthew’s C of E Primary with 36 pupils, ages 3-11
Are you the person we are looking for?
We are a small school federation comprising two successful schools within easy reach of Newark and the surrounding area. The rural Nottinghamshire setting provides both schools with a fabulous and spacious site that is the perfect place for our children to learn together and develop long lasting friendships. Norwell C of E Primary and St Matthew’s C of E Primary collaborate as a part of The Kite Primary Federation.
As a federation we have one distinctively Christian vision:
Together we will flourish and thrive
Building on our Christian and local community
For the good of all.
Can you help us to:
- Be happy and have fun!
- Have an understanding of the world in which our children live and to develop and practice a Christian Ethos with everyone feeling welcomed and valued.
- Provide a stable, safe and caring environment for all our children.
- Educate the whole child by offering a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum.
- Enable children to become imaginative, independent, self-motivated learners with enquiring minds.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers in supporting children’s learning.
- Retain and develop links with our community, locally and globally, and to have understanding, respect and tolerance for the people and the world in which we live.
- Work with and nurture new and existing partnerships.
Potential applicants with leadership experience across two or more schools are strongly encouraged to visit the schools by contacting the federation office on 01636 636244, who will arrange for you to meet with a member of the governing body, for a tour of each school.
Application forms and further details are available from Jag Wilson at Governor Services by emailing: email@example.com or by telephone: 0115 8040721. Shortlisting will take place on Monday, 1 July, 2019. Interviews will take place on Thursday, 11 July, 2019.
This vacancy is closed to applications.