Personal Care Assistant
Required from 9th September 2019
Have you got talent? If so come and share it at Hucknall Flying High Academy…
Why work at Hucknall Flying High Academy? Our brand-new school will be about every member in this community working together to achieve their full potential in all areas of life. With friendly and welcoming individuals, we will collaborate to make real contributions that will benefit our children and their families every day.
Each of our individual roles will have an impact on the future of many – developing and inspiring the future leaders, entrepreneurs and the innovators of tomorrow. We will strive to deliver learning experiences to engage and instill a curiosity to find out more. Our goal is to develop individuals who ask why, therefore becoming life-long learners and visionaries, with aspirations ready for the challenges of the future in an ever-changing world.
The Governors of Hucknall Flying High Academy are looking to appoint a Personal Care Assistant on a 1-year contract to start in September 2019.
The successful candidate will be working on a one to one basis with named children. Duties will include adhering to and contributing to the child’s health care plan, to provide personal care and manual handling support and to work collaboratively with the class teacher to meet the child’s educational needs.
We value the professional development of all our staff and look forward to hearing from candidates who want to be part of a team striving to give our children the best education possible. We are aiming to create an outstanding school that is a happy, lively place to work and a sense of humour is a must!
The successful candidate will enjoy working with children; have good behaviour management skills; and be willing to undergo any training that is required.
We are looking for someone who will be able to:
- provide a stimulating experience for children
- liaise with the staff team to provide an outstanding provision
- deal with people in a consistently polite, friendly manner
- communicate with children in a calm manner
- provide first aid to children as and when required
- be able to work confidently under pressure
- maintain confidentiality at all times
Ideally the candidate will also have proven experience of:
- Working in a school setting
What we can offer:
- a commitment to your professional development.
- a highly motivated and supportive staff team committed to ensuring that all children
- realise their full potential
- the opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents
- a commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust, including access to professional qualifications.
- The chance to progress in your career within the school and across the trust.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details. Application packs are available via the school website www.hucknallfha.co.uk under the vacancies section.
Closing date: 5.00pm on Friday 23rd August 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 28th August 2019
Application forms and further details are available via the websites detailed below:
- For further information about our brand-new school please visit: www.hucknallfha.co.uk
- For any further information - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call the Hucknall Flying High Office on 07399 535336
For further information about the amazing benefits of being a part of the Flying High Partnership please visit www.flyinghighpartnership.co.uk
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
This vacancy is closed to applications.