The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant who excels at customer service. The successful candidate will provide helpful, friendly front of house support and school wide administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will:
- Be welcoming and represent the school in a positive manner.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Be organised, flexible and have a ‘can do’ professional approach to work.
- Have excellent IT skills (Microsoft office, Word, data bases) and be able to produce letters and documents.
- Have the ability to be proactive to assist all staff, students, parents and visitors.
- Be happy to work alone or as part of a team.
- Have the ability to effectively organise, prioritise and remain calm under pressure.
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to develop best practise in a supportive environment.
- An excellent team spirit where everyone works together.
- A leadership with dedication, high aspirations and expectations.
- A place where initiative is encouraged and ideas valued.
- Hardworking, talented and supportive colleagues.
- A Governing Body which has the school’s best interests at its heart.
We are committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of all children; please ensure that there are no gaps in your employment history that are not explained.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Application packs are available electronically from: Alison Castledine, head teacher, e-mail: email@example.com. Telephone: 01623 480440
Closing date: Wednesday 13th November
Interviews: Wednesday 20th November
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.