The governors of Christ Church C of E Infant/Primary VA School are offering a unique opportunity for a very special person.
Have you ever envisaged building your school from the ground up? If so, then we are presenting you with the chance to make that vision a reality.
Currently, Christ Church C of E is a small, Group 1 infant school in the centre of an historic rural market town in Nottinghamshire and this is where your post would start. However, in the spring of 2020 we start to build a brand new, expanded, re-sited school, opening initially as a Group 2 primary school.
Therefore, from the outset, the post offered is for a Group 2 school with an IPR of 15 to 21.
Clearly the governors are seeking to appoint an exceptional leader to inspire and establish a school that will provide an outstanding experience for our pupils.
- An extremely experienced and inspirational primary senior leader with genuine flair and drive?
- Able to embody and promote a strong Christian character and demonstrate effective church school leadership?
- Passionate about raising aspirations for all the children in our community?
- Committed to developing an outstanding staff team?
We would be very happy to welcome you to our school. To visit please contact the school office on 01636 680051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for you to meet with a member of the governing body.
Application forms and further details are available from Jag Wilson at Governor Services by emailing: email@example.com or by telephone: 0115 8044666.
Closing date: 12 noon, 9th January 2020
Shortlisting date: 16th January 2020
Interview dates: 27th and 28th, January 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.