After School Club & Holiday Club Assistant
The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic assistant for our successful After School Club. The appointment will commence in September at our site on Kenbrook Road, Hucknall.
Required to work 2.25 hours per day (3.00p.m – 5.15p.m) and 8 hours during the October half term in our Holiday Club.
Our After School Club is very popular with our families in school. We are needing a new member of the team to help with the following duties:
- Collecting children from class at the end of school
- Preparing food/drink for the children
- Interacting with the children (craft activities, games etc.)
You will need to be:
- Enthusiastic, caring, hard working.
- Self-motivated and have high standards of organisation
- Have experience of working with children
- Be an excellent communicator.
The successful candidate will also be required to work in the first week of the October half term break; assisting the leader with activities for the children. The successful candidate will have experience of working with children.
A Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be required but this can be arranged after appointment if necessary.
For an application form and details please email email@example.com
Closing date: 22 July at 10am.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.