Lead Learning Support Assistant (SEN & Intervention)
The successful candidate will be required to start in January 2020.
Part-time applications will be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity for a person with a background in supporting SEN students and their needs to lead our LSA team and support the Senior Leader for SEN to drive forward the Student Support department.
The successful candidate for this exciting role will have the drive and determination to achieve the very best for all our students.
The successful applicant must have a good level of administrative and ICT Skills, as well as being able to develop strong relationships with all students and successful lead and manage a team of LSAs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Senior Leader for SEN with all administrative duties.
- Liaise with the Learning Support Lead (Cover) to ensure all LSAs are deployed effectively.
- Play a key role in developing and preparing funding bids.
- Lead and Manage the LSA’s ensuring performance management, development and day to day management.
- To support students
- To cover lessons as and when required.
- To develop, run and evaluate a range of interventions to support our most vulnerable students.
- Prepare paperwork to ensure exam dispensation regulations are met for students who need this additional support.
In return the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an interesting and fun environment alongside professionals who are exceptional in their field. They will also benefit from the option to join an excellent pension scheme.
The Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS with barred check.
Application packs with more details can be requested from: www.magnusacademy.co.uk
Please send completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9am, Tuesday 17th December 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.