SEND Care Assistant
Required from September 2020
The Governors of this happy and successful school are seeking to appoint an excellent Care Assistant to support children in our Foundation Stage.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of supporting pupils with special educational needs
- Has a passion to work with children on a 1:1 basis and see them flourish
- Can build purposeful relationships with both the child and their parents
- Can provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, a growth mindset, a good sense of humour and enjoy being part of a friendly and supportive team
- Is enthusiastic, caring and hard working
- Demonstrates high standards of organisation and care
- Can maintain confidentiality
- Is willing to make a wider contribution to the life of the school
In return we can offer you:
- Happy, hard-working and motivated children who enjoy learning
- A welcoming, inclusive school community
- Supportive and caring colleagues
- A supportive and forward thinking Governing Body
- A well-resourced attractive working environment
- Commitment to your continued professional development
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 we are unable to accept visits to the school. Application forms and further details are available from the school website or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 1st June Noon
Interview Date: W/C 8th June
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.