Fixed Term Part Time Business Support Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Support Administrator to work in the Support to Schools and Early Childhood Services Business Support team based at County Hall.
The post is part time (22 hours) - Monday to Wednesday. You will have strong ICT skills and be competent in the use of Microsoft Office and have experience of working in a busy administration team.
The job holder will work closely with Business Support Officer to undertake a variety of tasks specific to this role include:
- Assisting with the collating and evaluating of data relating to Early Years providers such as Child-minders, Children’s Centres and Sure Start settings in line with Pacey & Ofsted requirements
- Update of Child minder database and process new registrations as required
- Arranging training events using Eventbrite at external venues
- Update the public website with information in relation to Early Years and Childcare services
- Assist with the administration of school aged children registered with the Elective Home Education team
- Support the School Admission Appeal process.
The ability to prioritise your workload and effectively deal with conflicting demands from various sources and you must be able to work flexibly, using your own initiative and maintain care and accuracy whilst working under pressure.
Interview date is Thursday 4th July 2019. For more information, please contact Steve Tinlin on 0115 9774440.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
This vacancy is closed to applications.