Programme Manager (East Midlands ADASS Improvement Programme - ASC)
Due to the retirement of the current post holder, East Midlands Directors of Adult Social Services are advertising an exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager to lead on the delivery of the East Midlands ADASS Regional Improvement Programme. Working to the Branch Chair, though the post is required initially for a period of 2 years there may be an opportunity for the post to be extended beyond this period, depending in the needs of the Branch.
The post is hosted by Nottinghamshire County Council. There is a requirement to travel across the region to attend meetings and there will be the opportunity for some working from home.
You will support the regional Directors of Adult Social Services to deliver on their Improvement Programme for the region through:
- overseeing and coordinating the regional networks, ensuring that there is engagement from social care, NHS and provider organisations and that they operate efficiently and effectively
- ensuring that appropriate mechanisms are in place to effectively manage, monitor and report on the quality and performance of programme delivery
- developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with partners at a local, regional & national level
- commissioning services on behalf of EM ADASS
- leading and managing the regional ADASS budget and allocating resources to plan and carry out programmes to time, budget and quality
You will oversee the work of the Branch office team – namely the Programme Support Officer (who is a direct report) and the Business Support Officer.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
This vacancy is closed to applications.