Business Support Administrator
The Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) handles safeguarding concerns, assessing risk and sharing information when people report abuse or neglect. Could you be part of this successful team, working with professionals from social care, the police, health and other agencies to help vulnerable children and adults?
We require a positive, enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our Business Support Team proving support to the MASH. You will need to:
- Have excellent communication and co-ordination skills, and the ability to multi-task and prioritise. These are an essential part of this role to provide support to the team.
- Have knowledge of a range of Microsoft products and other IT systems.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Be able to work unsupervised.
- Have excellent organisation skills.
- Have a full appreciation of the need for confidentiality.
- Have excellent customer service and effective telephone skills.
- Have the ability to deal with people sensitively and professionally.
- Be adaptable, to work well under pressure both individually and as part of a team and to work to tight timescales.
Applicants should have a flexible and adaptable manner, as the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is essential.
Refer to the following web page address for further background information www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/mash
If you would like to discuss this post before submitting an application, please contact Mandy Baines, Business Support Officer on 0115 9772554.
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.