Social Worker Assessment & Child Protection
- Qualified social worker?
- Want to make a real difference?
- Looking to grow your career?
….. then contact us today!
Recently rated as Good by OFSTED, Nottinghamshire County Council’s Children’s Services are currently recruiting to a range of social work roles across the county.
OFSTED noted that “morale amongst social workers in Nottinghamshire is high” and this is a testament to the package that we offer, which includes:
- Manageable caseloads
- Regular and effective supervision
- Mobile working and improved work/life balance
- Good levels of business and admin support
- Internal transfer scheme between teams
- A comprehensive range of CPD options, including links to local Universities
- Practice Consultants based in every social work team
- Leadership Development & Aspirant Managers Programme
- Potential to earn an extra £9,000 over 3 years when you join key frontline teams
- Up to £5,000 relocation package
- Excellent employee benefits
This investment in our workforce means that we are able to provide a quality, consistent, and professional service to communities in Nottinghamshire, with good outcomes being achieved for our children and young people.
So if you’d like to be part of our future workforce, and build your career with us, we’d like to hear from you!
Disabled applicants who meet the essential shortlisting requirements will be guaranteed an interview. A job share scheme is available for all full time posts: both permanent and temporary, unless otherwise stated. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.