Early Years Teacher or Practitioner
We are a large, friendly, child-centred and forward thinking primary school based on the outskirts of Newark. We have 436 on roll and benefit from magnificent staff and hugely supportive parents and community.
When children, parents, staff and governors were asked for their views on Coddington C of E Primary and Nursery School, one particular comment was repeated time and time again - "We are all like one big happy family". This statement sums up the ethos of our school, where we learn together in a happy and caring atmosphere. However, just like a real family, we all support and challenge each other to ensure we achieve our very best. Our personal approach to teaching and learning and inclusive approach allows us to support and meet the needs of every child.
The children have requested a teaching who is ‘enthusiastic, hard working with a good sense of humour’. If you feel this is you – please get in touch!
We are seeking to fill the following position: Inspirational Early Years Teacher (MAIN) or Early Years Practitioner, from September 2019 – fixed for 12 months, with the view to becoming permanent pending a review on the needs of the school.
We are looking for an Early Years teacher/practitioner who is flexible, creative, and passionate about learning. Who is:
- Committed to contributing to all aspects of school life;
- Creative in approaches to learning and able to secure high quality outcomes;
- Is supportive of our Christian and Value based ethos
- A team player who has a great sense of humour;
- Has very high expectations of standards of teaching, pupil achievement and behaviour.
In return, we offer:
- A positive and supportive environment in which to work;
- Well behaved, enthusiastic children;
- A high level of parental involvement;
- A focused CPD Package
- Collaborative working with staff groups across other schools in the area.
If you can demonstrate good to outstanding teaching and would like the opportunity to work in a school that is in the heart of the community with a committed team, please contact the school by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and further details. Visits to the school are very much welcomed.
Closing date: Friday 21 June 2019 at noon. Interviews: Thursday 27 June 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.