Full Time Teacher initially for Key Stage 1
Required for September 2019.
Willow Brook is an ambitious school where a growing team of staff and governors work hard together to provide a creative environment where pupils can achieve their all-round potential.
Due to two maternity leaves, we have the opportunity to recruit a permanent full time teacher to the Willow Brook staff. This post will initially be for Key Stage 1 so we would particularly welcome applicants with Year 1 / 2 enthusiasm and flair. As our priority is to add the right person to our current team, we are open to different levels of experience and curriculum strengths. We hope you will see Willow Brook as a place where you can develop your skills alongside our current staff. We welcome applications from experienced teachers with an excellent track record or NQTs/RQTs who can demonstrate a good record of achieving outstanding feedback in their placements.
Essentially we are looking for a teacher who:
- Truly enjoys their work and will put the children in their care at the heart of all they do
- Has secure subject knowledge and a good understanding of the end-of-year expectations within their Key Stage
- Has the determination, energy and creativity to make learning memorable and inspiring
- Works well in a team, showing a positive attitude to sharing ideas, listening and learning
- Has the imagination and confidence to take the initiative to plan a creative and exciting curriculum for their year group
- Has the enthusiasm and talent to contribute to extra-curricular sporting activities and community life
The post will be paid between MPR 1 to 4 dependent on current levels and experience. A September start will be a key element of the appointment. Applications submitted for our advertisement last half term will be considered as part of this shortlisting process.
We can offer you a commitment to supporting your professional development and an excellent opportunity to play an active role in a team approach to school development.
Our website would be a fabulous place to explore if you would like to get a better flavour of Willow Brook life. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged, please get in touch.
An application form can be downloaded below, and further details are available on our school website. Alternatively, contact Zoe Roper firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 19th June 2019 at 12 midday. Interviews: Scheduled for Wednesday 26th June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.