Personal One to One Carer
Head Teacher – Mr Shaun Walker. School Roll – 390 (Age 2-11) including Nursery
The leadership team of our school are seeking to appoint a Personal Carer to support our SEN pupils from September 2019. This post is temporary for 1 year, dependent on the SEN funding received by school and the needs of the children.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work as part of a team to assist pupils specifically in relation to practical support and identified physical needs
- Offer personal hygiene support (including toileting)
- Provide practical and personal assistance to pupils with identified physical needs
- Provide general support in the classroom both indoors and outdoors
- Provide lunchtime support and assistance to pupils
We can offer:
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- A supportive staff team
- A committed and supportive Governing Body
- A commitment to your continued professional development
Application packs are available by email from email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 21st June 2019 at 9am
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.