The Governors at Ravenshead C of E Primary School are seeking to employ a temporary Grade 2 Teaching Assistant from September 2019 to join our hard working and committed team. The successful candidate may be placed in any phase of the school dependant on their strengths and skills.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:-
- Must be committed to ensuring that every child can reach their potential
- Can support children of ALL levels of ability
- Understands children’s barriers to learning
- Has awareness of a variety of different complex needs
- Is willing to administer medication i.e. for diabetes if necessary
- Has a good understanding of the National Curriculum
- Can follow instructions but also work under their own initiative
- Displays a professional work ethic
- Is supportive of our Christian ethos
In return we can offer:-
- Continuing professional development through our local partnership ‘Better Together’
- A team approach to every element of school life
- Wonderful children who are well behaved and motivated
- Supportive parents and governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and recommended; please arrange a time to visit by email or phone.
Application forms and further details are available on the school’s website www.ravensheadcofe.co.uk (School, Vacancies). Alternatively you may also email Gemma Bodill, School Business Manager email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 19th June 2019. Interviews: w/c Monday 1st July 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.