Teacher of Maths (Maternity Cover)
The Beech Academy, as part of the Evolve Trust, is seeking to appoint a Teacher of Maths and numeracy, with the ability to teach Key Stages 3-4 across a range of pupils with Special Educational Needs.
The successful candidate will join a large team of teaching staff who are strongly focused upon raising standards. We are one of the highest performing Special School in the country and we cater for mainly students aged 11-18 with Moderate Learning Difficulties/Autistic Spectrum Condition from across the Mansfield and Nottinghamshire area.
This post is a superb career opportunity in a school that has:
- Been Ofsted rated Good with Outstanding features and has already made strides towards achieving Outstanding across the board.
- Students who are willing and eager to learn.
- A track record of innovation and development.
- A high quality provision for personalised staff CPD and leadership development.
- Been recognised for improving the quality of education in other schools.
- A county recognised NQT programme which has been judged to be a model of good practice for years.
- Teacher contracts that are standard and we have adopted the normal teacher pension scheme.
- A comprehensive wellbeing scheme
- A proven track record for developing staff, securing outstanding outcomes, outstanding behaviour and outstanding leadership.
This is why The Local Authority and DfE has asked us to support other local schools to help them make improvements.
As an Evolve Trust member of staff you will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from accredited professional learning through Trust academies, as well as opportunities to work with colleagues from primary and secondary mainstream education backgrounds.
- Access CPD through our membership of 2 Teaching Alliances, benefitting from accredited leadership development programmes as well as extensive training suitable for all career stages.
- Work in an environment where staff can trial new research, informed educational innovations and share best practice.
Should you wish to apply for the post, please complete and return an application form along with a covering letter, which clearly demonstrates your suitability for this role, via email to email@example.com Applications can also be submitted by post, for the attention of the HR Department, to the following address: The Brunts Academy, Park Avenue, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 2AT. Application forms - These can be downloaded from the school website www.evolvetrust.org Wherever possible, please provide email addresses for your referees.
Closing date: 12 noon, 21 June 2019