Number on roll: 209
Age range: 3-7
The Governors at Nettleworth Infant and Nursery School are seeking to appoint a highly effective and visionary Head Teacher to lead this outstanding school building on existing achievements and strengths as part of the continued pursuit of excellence.
The school is a vibrant, happy and exciting place where learning is seen as a partnership between children, parents and practitioners and where all members of the school community strive for excellence in all that they do.
All practitioners want the pupils to enjoy learning and to be confident in themselves and their achievements. Pupil success lies at the heart of everything that the school does and the school is adaptable and flexible to the needs of the pupils who become part of the community.
Excellence in learning and teaching is pursued through creative, innovative teaching, full of enrichment and using current teaching methods and technology which engages and motivates the children, as part of the vision that all the children achieve their full potential.
There is a very supportive Governing Body and the staff work as a close team to ensure every child experience a high quality, motivating education.
The school community, pupils, staff, governors and parents are committed to continue to build a school where learning and achieving is the goal.
“Every child can succeed; Every child is unique; Every child has skills and talents”
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a clear vision and strong commitment to continued school improvement and excellence.
- Has high expectations for all members of the school community with a focus on high achievement and standards throughout the school.
- Has a proven track record of effective leadership and management at senior leadership level.
- Has the ability to lead and inspire pupils, practitioners and Governors as part of striving for excellence for all.
- Has proven experience of Early Years practice.
The starting date for the post is January 2020.
Application forms and further details are available from I-Fu Yang at Governor Services by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 0115 8040728. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com to arrive no later than Thursday 20th June 2019 at 12 noon.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 28th June 2019. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 10th July and Friday 12th July.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.