Primary Gymnastics Coach
Head of School: Mr Russell Gray, Roll: 405 (3-11)
Start date: 1st September 2019
End date: 17th July 2020
Through Sports and PE Premium funding, Victoria Primary School is looking to appoint a knowledgeable and skillful Primary Gymnastics Coach to work with primary school teaching staff to up-skill and develop their confidence in delivering National Curriculum Gymnastics as well as running an on-site after school Gymnastic Club. First-time visitors to Victoria Primary School are always surprised: we are a culturally diverse inner-city estate school where our team’s high academic expectations are evident and our pupils are obviously eager to please. With a committed and friendly staff team, this position offers a rare and exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to use their passion for Gymnastics to inspire teachers and young learners alike.
We are looking for someone who:
• believes in our school motto: “Work hard – Be kind”
• has a proven track record of successful gymnastics coaching
• can naturally and confidently engage children of all backgrounds in achieving sporting excellence
• has a need to continue their own learning and development
• has a good knowledge of the National Curriculum for PE
• loves their sport and the rewards of working with children
The coach we appoint can expect to:
• be an equal member of a forward thinking staff team
• teach diverse, outgoing and friendly children
• be valued by the teachers they will support
Visits to our school are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment.
Applications close at 12pm on 24th June 2019. Interviews will be held shortly after that date.
Application forms and further details are available from the school via www.victoriaprimaryschool.org.uk and clicking the “vacancies” tab.
Telephone: 0115 807 7750, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All posts in Nova Education Trust schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement. The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.