Teaching Assistant x2
Two Grade 3 Teaching Assistant vacancies - temporary one year part-time for September:
- 13.75 hours per week Term Time Only (10:45 – 2:15 with 45 mins lunch break, morning in KS1, afternoon in KS2) - Salary £5,881 pa.
- 16.25 hours per week Term Time Only as a TA (8:45 – 12:00 in KS2) plus 7.5 hours per week as a Midday Supervisor - Salary £6,951 for TA role plus £2,964 for Midday role
We are a small, friendly Church of England primary school in a beautiful rural setting. As a member of The Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Multi Academy Trust we are looking to recruit two part-time teaching assistants on a one year contract to work in KS1 and KS2 classes. The posts will involve work in class, work with small groups (including teaching phonics) and 1:1 support for SEN children.
At Burntstump we have:
- friendly, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
- a caring, calm, Christian ethos
- a real commitment to team work in a supportive environment
- a cross curricular, creative approach to teaching and learning
- high expectations of children’s achievements
- fabulous, supportive parents and governors
For both posts we are looking for someone who:
- is committed to enabling all children to reach their full potential
- has high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- is sympathetic and accepting of the school’s Christian ethos.
- will be creative and innovative, making learning fun
- is flexible and able to work as a good team member
- Has experience of working with small groups of children and of teaching phonics
If you would like to work in a friendly church school environment, where you can be a part of a community atmosphere, then this could be the school for you.
SNMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and would expect anyone joining the academy to share the same ethos. All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For an application pack or to discuss this opportunity further, please contact the school or e mail the Head Teacher at email@example.com
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please call for an appointment 0115 9632833.
Closing date: Thursday 20th June 2019 10:00am
Interviews: Monday 24th June 2019