Number on roll: 205 Age range: 4-11
Required from: January 2020
Following the promotion of our current headteacher to a larger school, the governors are seeking an experienced, inspirational and adventurous leader who is motivated by the challenge of helping our children, staff and governors to be the best they can be in both character and abilities. Our school, working closely with the church, is a beacon in our community, working with parents, the local area, our two partner schools, and local and international charities.
We are a Christian school, where we believe that everyone, but particularly our children, should have every opportunity to experience profound personal development during their time here – to develop spiritually, emotionally and mentally, as well as academically.
- A joyful, friendly, caring and welcoming school
- An approach to learning which is enthusiastic, innovative and holistic.
- A school where character education enables children to reflect on the kind of person they want to be
- A great staff team committed to doing the best they can for the children
- A governing body that is both supportive and challenging.
We are looking for a leader who can:
- lead our dedicated team and take the school to the next level
- show empathy and a desire to focus on the wellbeing of staff and pupils whilst consistently promoting high standards
- be a spiritual leader who will further develop the Christian vision and ethos of the school and ensure it permeates every aspect of school life
- think strategically and creatively about the challenges facing schools today
- demonstrate excellent communication skills and build on our links with parents and the wider community.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged by prior arrangement with the headteacher, Mr Chris Belton. Please contact the school office on 0115 911 5599 or email@example.com
Application forms and further details are available from Kerry Woods, Governor Services, Meadow House, Littleworth, Mansfield NG18 2TA. Telephone number 0115 804 0725 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 27 June 12 noon 2019. Interviews will take place on 8 and 9 July 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.