Headteacher: Mrs Sarah Meredith, No on Roll: 200
Full time - 27.5 hours from Monday 4th November 2019
The Governors seek to temporarily appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated, creative and innovative EYFS Teacher with a passion for providing children with a high quality learning experience to cover whilst our current EYFS teacher is on maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be:-
- Have a passion for teaching and learning across the whole curriculum with a particular strength in EYFS.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner and have the ability to inspire all children, staff and parents
- Believe in an enriching children’s learning through hands on experience both inside and outside the classroom.
- Be able to enthuse and motivate learners and make school life a positive and enjoyable experience
- Have a good understanding of progression and be able to achieve it for all children
- Have an up to date knowledge of assessment without levels and early learning goals and how to measure pupil progress
- Be a committed and hardworking team member
- Be committed to supporting and promoting the distinctively Christian ethos of our School
- Be able to build positive relationships with children, staff, parents and Governors
In return we will provide:
- A creative and caring environment
- Children who are proud of their school and the achievements they make
- A committed and hardworking staff team who are supportive and want the best outcomes for all children
- Support in your continuing professional development
- A supportive Governing Body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Gill, Business Manager to arrange a visit during normal school hours.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 1st July 2019 and interviews will take place on Friday 5th July 2019. Application forms and further details may be obtained by contacting the school office and will be emailed out to candidates.
Closing Date: 12.00 noon on Friday 28th June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.