Head Teacher: Mrs Jess Scott. Roll: 241
Governors are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join Larkfields Junior School from September 2019. Larkfields Junior is an exciting and vibrant school with a wide range of excellent CPD opportunities. Our children are proud to be part of Team Larkfields and Take Care of their learning, each other, themselves and the environment. This was highly praised in our last OFSTED inspection. The school continues to be Good (OFSTED March 2018 )
The staff and governors are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to making a difference
- Enjoys working with children
- Has experience of working with children with a wide range of SEN
- Able to work with children in small groups and in one to one situations
- Able to promote existing relationships between children, staff and parents
The Children are looking for someone who will:
- be resilient
- engage in the wider life of school
- be creative
- be honest about their work
- be patient
- be fun and have a sense of humour
- treat everyone equally but recognises that all children are different
- be kind and caring
- be dedicated to the children
In return, Team Larkfields offers:
- wonderfully fantastic pupils who are very proud of their school and have a strong pupil voice;
- supportive parents and school community with high expectations;
- a dedicated team of governors who are passionate about providing the best education possible;
- a fabulous staff team who are positive, caring and extremely committed to providing excellent outcomes for children - and who are also a bit bonkers but good fun!
Larkfields Junior School has an active policy for Child Protection and is committed to safeguarding children. Visits to school can be arranged by contacting the school office.
Application forms are also available from the school website.
Closing date: Midday Monday 15th July. Interviews: Scheduled for 18th July 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.