Starting September 2019 (or as soon as possible)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team at Arnold Hill Academy. We are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join our team of Education Support Professionals. The HR Administrator position involves managing and co-ordinating confidential HR, Payroll and Pension matters. Operating in a team environment is vital as you will be working in close partnership with the Senior Leadership Team and Trust HR Business Partners to:
- Provide efficient, professional and effective HR advice to the Academy.
- Take responsibility for day to day general HR processes including recruitment, HR and Pay related matters, monitoring absence management and supporting HR casework.
- Provide a customer-focused confidential, accurate and creditable HR service to all employees.
- Manage HR and Payroll systems.
Spencer Academies Trust is an educational charity and academy sponsor, which is committed to ensuring that every child, regardless of background, has access to an outstanding education and real choices in life. We have a successful track record of providing high quality teaching and learning which ensures improved outcomes for children and young people. The Trust mission statement reflects our vision and aim for all Trust schools. Our highly-successful network of 17 schools (8 Secondary and 9 Primary) educates students across Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Nottingham City, Derby City and Leicestershire:
Spencer Academies Trust is an exceptional Trust, which provides an outstanding education for local children. Our Trust is a model of national excellence. We work collaboratively to achieve the best possible outcomes for all young people, in an environment where partnership is valued, and success is celebrated. Our education delivers real life experiences for students, promotes independent enquiry and stimulates intellectual curiosity; whilst developing a strong sense of individual responsibility and a personal belief and confidence. All of our students fulfil their potential and make unparalleled progress. They are fully prepared for the next phase of their education and have unrivalled opportunities to become future leaders.
- All children have a right to a quality education regardless of background or ability and have an entitlement to the opportunity of a secure progression route in their learning and development.
- Schools are stronger when they work in collaboration with each other, operate within a ‘family’ and are open to a true sense of partnership.
- We grow the effectiveness and sustainability of our schools by developing the people within them, and that through shared and equitable responsibility for quality and outcomes; we achieve more.
Applicants would be expected to share the Trust’s high aspirations and expectations for pupils and staff.
In line with safer recruitment policies references will be called for prior to interview.
If you would like to discuss the role, or have any queries, please contact Alison Smith or Hannah May, HR Business Partners on 08455 651 870.
Applications for this post must be submitted on our online application form, which can be found at www.satrust.com/vacancies
Closing date for applications Noon on Friday 6th September 2019
Interviews will take place shortly afterwards
Spencer Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS with children’s barred list checks and completion of Level 2 safeguarding training.