Communications and Engagement Manager
Have you delivered sensational, high profile events?
Do you believe every child, staff member and wider partner should feel valued, engaged and part of something special?
Do you have a passion for enabling staff and children to fulfil their potential and develop a lifelong love of learning?
Do you believe in ensuring children make every day count and have access to life changing experiences?
Have you a proven track-record in ensuring outstanding communication to ensure full engagement and connectivity?
Then we want to hear from you!
The Flying High Partnership is looking to recruit a Communications and Engagement Manager. This role will be instrumental in enabling our schools to fully shape and engage in Flying High events and activities and to ensure all our stakeholders have a voice in ensuring we deliver what our schools need. The perfect individual will display our Trust values and behaviours in abundance to build positive, productive and mutually beneficial relationships, centred on ensuring our children and staff share outstanding experiences and opportunities. Communication and engagement sits at the heart of our organisation and as we grow and develop is pivotal to remaining an outstanding partnership. We want everyone to feel connected and a part of something incredible.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can manage the delivery of outstanding events and activities for our school communities.
- Ensures our partnership goes from strength to strength and our reputation and impact changes lives.
- Builds effective and mutually beneficial relationships with children, staff, local communities, governors, trustees, the central team and key external and prospective partners.
- Has the confidence and creativity to ensure our core offer of activity is shaped and owned by our schools, engaged in by all and demonstrates an impact on our partnership.
- Can communicate clearly and in a way which engages all stakeholders, bringing clarity to our vision and what this means for our schools and partners.
- Works from their own initiative, taking true ownership of key events and activities working with our team.
- Works tirelessly to deliver high quality activity and communications, meeting the needs of our partnership.
In return we offer:
- A fantastic working environment, in a team that works together for the benefit of the children in our schools.
- Support, guidance and CPD to support you in role and to develop your career to fulfil your potential and impact.
- An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children, our schools and wider communities.
- An environment in which creativity is embraced and you have real leadership to deliver our core events, activities and networks through management, communication and meaningful partnership.
Start date: September 2019
For an informal chat, which is warmly welcomed, please contact Nick Layfield, Operations Manager on 0115 989 1915 or email@example.com
Application Deadline: 5pm, Monday 19 August
Interview Date: Between 08:00 and 17:30 on Wednesday 28 August
Our partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
This vacancy is closed to applications.