Administrative and Clerical Assistant
The governors of Bramcote Hills Primary School wish to appoint a talented and resourceful person to operate as an administrative and clerical assistant at this vibrant and successful school.
Skills and Attributes:
- Competent computer user
- Excellent skills in basic English and maths
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Ability to work under the direction of the School Business Manager but also use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- Undertake switchboard and receptionist duties
- Administration of new school admissions
- Administration of instrumental music lessons
- Administration of the school attendance system
- Maintenance of school website and office diary
- Clerical support for the Head Teacher and other staff
- Administration of the school fund and petty cash
- Maintenance of pupil records
- Receiving and checking deliveries
- Providing reprographic support
Applicants are warmly invited to arrange a visit by contacting the school office on 0115 9179226 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12:00 midday, Wednesday 4 September.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.