Apprentice Property Maintenance Operative
Woodland View Primary is seeking to appoint a committed Apprentice Property Maintenance Operative to join our Site Manager. The Apprentice Property Maintenance Operative will be supporting our school ensuring a well-maintained, safe and secure environment for pupils, staff, and visitors.
You will be required to work all year round on a split shift pattern between the hours of 7.00am and 6.30pm.
A condition of this employment is the successful completion of the Property Maintenance Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship. The minimum duration of this Apprenticeship is 12 months.
In order to undertake this Apprenticeship, you must have English and Maths GCSE minimum Grade C or equivalent.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Commitment to quality and excellence
- Have a flexible attitude
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Thorough approach to work
- Ownership of work and follow through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Client/Customer focus and interaction
- Ability to create effective working relationships
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to comply with policies and procedures
- Shows respect for all stakeholders
For more information, please click on the link below:
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com requesting an application pack, complete and return along with a covering letter.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.