We are actively seeking and excited to find a Teaching Assistant who has the ability to form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care. Someone who has high aspirations and is passionate about providing children with the very best opportunities. Cotgrave Candleby Lane is a forward thinking school who are proud to be part of the Flying High Partnership.
The primary responsibility will be to provide both standard and SEN support in Year One initially, but also be flexible to work across the key stages.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and happy children who have a positive attitude to learning
- A commitment to your professional development
- A highly motivated and supportive staff team committed to ensuring that all children reach their full potential
- A warm and welcoming school with a values-based ethos
We are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic teaching assistant who will have:
- A commitment to helping children overcome barriers to learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative flair, plenty of energy and a good sense of humour
- High expectations of children, colleagues and self
- An inclusive, innovative and exciting approach to learning
- Be a well organised and proactive team player with a desire to get involved in wider school activities and make a positive contribution to our school team.
Interviews week Beginning 23rd September, Required from September/October.
Closing date Monday 16th September 23:55.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please book your slot on a tour by following the link on the school website – Key information, vacancies.
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, Application packs and information are available from our website https://www.candlebylane.co.uk/ under the key information section.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
This vacancy is closed to applications.