We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, committed, caring and enthusiastic TA to join our team. You will have excellent literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with pupils.
The successful candidate will be required to work and support children in EYFS and KS1.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about working with and supporting children.
- Is proactive and able to motivate and challenge children.
- Has extremely high standards and who is willing to participate in the full life of the school.
- Has experience of running an English intervention group with KS1 children.
- Has a good understanding of all phonic phases and can lead a phonics group.
- Is competent in providing PPA cover.
In return we offer:
- A well-resourced, attractive learning environment.
- The support of an enthusiastic, supportive and committed staff team.
- A commitment to supporting continued professional development.
- Very motivated and extremely well-behaved pupils.
- A friendly community.
- Supportive governors.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged. If you would like to arrange a visit, please telephone to make an appointment on 01949 81203.
Please e-mail email@example.com to request an application pack.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.