Foundation Stage 2 Class Teacher
Due to maternity leave, our children are looking for us to find them a temporary Foundation 2 Class Teacher who is enthusiastic, motivated and highly committed. The position will be for an October 2019 start, for 2 terms, potentially longer, and will be working alongside a professional, supportive and hard-working school and collaboration team. The post offers a fantastic opportunity for a teacher looking for their first challenge, as well as those with proven experience.
The successful applicant will need to be an inspirational and excellent team player who is able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in supporting partnership working with our staff, governors and parents.
We are part of a formal collaboration and there are many strengths within our collaborative work, which hugely supports our constant strive for improvement at our schools and provides many exciting opportunities for us all.
We are looking for a Foundation 2 Class Teacher who:
- Enjoys teaching and has the ability to inspire children by making learning exciting and engaging.
- Is well organised and has the ability to work as part of an effective team.
- Has high expectations of themselves and of children’s attitudes to learning.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of the EYFS curriculum requirements.
- Is able to support children with different abilities.
- Has a proven track record of effectively using assessment and tracking to ascertain children’s progress towards Early Learning Goals.
In return we offer you:
- An opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing school within a well-established collaboration within Nottinghamshire.
- Excellent Continual Professional Development and networking opportunities that will support you ‘growing’ in the direction you would like to aim for.
- An array of resources to enhance your provision including a new school building.
- An experienced and extremely supportive team of staff across two collaborated schools who are passionate about working hard.
- Some truly inspirational children of whom we are all very proud.
An application pack with further details about these posts are available from Tracy Mullaney (Executive Personal Assistant) by telephone on 01623 455920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 25th September 2019 at 12pm noon.
Interviews will be held at Sutton Road Primary School on Friday 4th October 2019.
No agencies please.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.