Coppice Farm Primary School is seeking to appoint a music teacher to teach music across school. Whilst music takes place, teachers are able to take this as PPA time. Historically, this has taken place on Tuesdays and shared a PPA timetable with specialist P.E teachers. Lessons are planned and delivered for Key stage 1 and 2 pupils and generally last for 45 minutes.
During the school year, nativities, carol singing and school productions have been very successful and we would need the applicant to be involved in these during the school year.
The post is temporary for one year but may become permanent on review.
The Post will require:
- The successful candidate will need to teach music across the Primary age range and follow our school curriculum.
- They will need to support and be involved with school productions and concerts that involve music.
- Developing and enhancing music across the school.
In return we can offer:
- A friendly, supportive staff team.
- An inclusive school environment with children who show great enthusiasm towards learning.
- A school that is interested in the wider curriculum.
- A committed and supportive governing body.
- A commitment to supporting your induction and continued professional development.
As this role involves working with children all appointments offered within school are subject to a full DBS check in line with our safer recruitment policy.
Visits are welcome by appointment tel/Fax 0115 9560990.
Please contact Ms Julie Welch via email if you would like to arrange a visit and/or for an application pack: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th September 2019.
Interviews: Week beginning 7th October 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.