Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated administrator?
We are looking for an administrator to join our office team in a front of house role. Experience of working within a school and using relevant software would be an advantage.
The following personal qualities and skills are required:
- good communication and relational skills
- good organisational skills
- a good level of literacy and numeracy
- a strong commitment to the task and self-motivation
- the ability to work as part of a busy team
- the flexibility to work under your own initiative
- to be adaptable to change
- have the ability to plan and co-ordinate your own work
- able to work to deadlines
- be proactive in maintaining a well-organised workplace
- knowledge and use of Word and Excel
We are committed to protecting the wellbeing of children, following the ‘Safer Recruiting’ procedures when making appointments and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical and satisfactory references.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Application forms are available from the school by visiting the school website: https://www.asquith.notts.sch.uk/vacancies/ or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 30th September 2019 at 12noon
Interviews: Wednesday 9th October 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.