Additional Y6 Teacher
Leamington Primary Academy has children at it’s core. If you want to ensure pupils have the best opportunities, have fun whilst learning, be part of something special and love your job…. look no further!
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Y6 Teacher, ideally with previous experience of working in schools to start in Autumn 2. The successful candidate will work as part of our dedicated team to teach our broad and balanced Enquiry curriculum to the Y6 children.
- Do you have high aspiration for the children in school?
- Do you love to teach in a place where children love to learn?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Do you always put children first?
Do you aim to ‘teach like a pro’ and:
- Go far beyond the requirements of any written contract?
- Show respect for and take responsibility in educational research and evidence?
- Receive collegial (group) feedback?
- Strive for Excellence?
- Receive and act upon continuous feedback?
- Partake in rigorous training and value feedback?
- Respond positively to parents?
- Adhere to the staff ‘code of conduct’?
As a school we can offer:
- State of the art facilities in a purpose built environment
- A supportive and passionate team
- Quality CPD opportunities through the Flying High Trust to support ambition
- Being part of a MAT that has children at its core and is ‘relentless in the strive for excellence’.
- A school that is forward and thinking.
- A competitive salary (negotiable).
Contact the school for a visit or request an application pack from firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st October
Interviews: Friday 11th October