Teaching Assistant (Specialist in British Sign Language)
Required to start as soon as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate professional to join our teaching and learning team. Working in partnership with teaching and learning staff you will provide particular support for a deaf child one day each week, ensuring her access to learning activities. As a leading professional in British Sign Language you will assist in the development and implementation of an individual education plan to ensure rapid progress is made.
We can offer you:
- A strong and inclusive Christian ethos.
- A warm, welcoming family environment with supportive colleagues.
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- A well-maintained building with the resources needed to teach effectively.
- An innovative leadership team who are driven by simple, effective practice.
- Opportunities for CPD.
- A supportive Governing body and school community.
Visits to see our school are warmly welcomed. To book a visit please call the school office on (01909) 473917.
Applicants must complete a Catholic Education Service (CES) application form. These are available directly from the school website www.holyfamilyworksop.co.uk/about-us/vacancies/ or by visiting www.catholiceducation.org.uk. Please return your application with a short covering letter via email to our Business Manager: email@example.com
Closing date: 30 September 2019 at 12 Noon
Selection Process: 1 October 2019
Interviews: 4 October 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.