Could you be the person we are looking for?
We are a successful, welcoming and nurturing Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School with over 422 pupils serving the village of Ravenshead and surrounding areas which is part of Nottinghamshire’s ‘Hidden Valleys’. This is a lush undulating expanse of countryside, including the nearby historic Newstead Abbey.
We have a distinctive Christian vision:
Together, the best that we can be.
- Reflecting Christian Values
- Caring and Nurturing
- Exceptional Children
If you share our values, you could be the person to lead our school to:
- Have an understanding of the world in which our children live and to develop and practice a Christian Ethos with everyone feeling welcomed and valued.
- Provide a stable, safe and caring environment for the school community.
- Educate the whole child by offering a broad, balanced and inclusive curriculum.
- Enable children to become imaginative, independent, self-motivated learners with enquiring minds.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers in supporting children’s learning.
- Retain and develop links with our community, locally and globally, and to have understanding, respect and tolerance for the people and the world in which we live.
- Work with and nurture new and existing partnerships.
- Be happy and have fun!
We would be very happy for you to visit the school. Please contact the school office on 01623 456516, who will arrange for you to meet with a member of the governing body.
Application forms and further details are available from Anita Atherley at Governor Services by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 0115 8044666.
Closing date: 7 November 2019
Shortlisting will take place on 14 November 2019.
Interviews will take place on 21 and 22 November 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.