Year 4 Class Teacher
The governors are looking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner from January 2020 – August 2020
Our school motto is ‘Infinite Possibilities’.
With this in mind we are looking for candidates who are able to deliver creative, engaging and inspirational lessons that will enable each and every pupil at our school to achieve ‘Infinite Possibilities’.
- Our staff are passionate about developing happy, successful pupils.
- You will become part of a highly motivated, positive, hardworking and driven staff team.
- Effective senior leaders, will support you to ensure that you will become the best teacher you can be.
- Fantastic CPD, which will develop your subject knowledge, deepen your understanding of how children learn and keep you up to date with current teaching initiatives.
- Career development opportunities at all levels.
- Pupils who have a passion for learning and a desire to be lifelong learners.
- Fantastic environment, plenty of indoor and outdoor space.
- Satisfaction of knowing you will improve the life chances of the pupils.
- Year group partnerships that will allow you to work in collaboration, offering you support every step of the way.
- Most importantly, great pupils you will never forget.
Application forms are available from the above address (S.A.E. with a ‘LARGE’ stamp please), alternatively email a request during term time firstname.lastname@example.org or download an application pack from the school website. Please enclose a supporting letter with your application of no more than two sides of A4.
Closing date Monday 4 November 2019 at 10am.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.