The Governors of this happy and thriving village school are looking to appoint a confident, aspiring and imaginative classroom teacher to work in our Upper Key Stage 2 mixed aged class from January 2020. NQTs are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will need to display:
- a very strong knowledge of the current numeracy and grammar curriculum
- a willingness to work in a small, close-knit team
- excellent organisational skills
- have high expectations and always assume potential
- provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment
- the ability to build positive relationships with parents and carers
- possess a strong work ethic
- bring enthusiasm, creativity and a good sense of humour
- flexibility and adaptability
In return we can offer you:
- a small, but friendly and enthusiastic staff team
- happy, hard-working children who have fantastic attitudes to learning
- opportunities for CPD
- parents and governors who are involved and supportive
- class size below 20 pupils
Informal visits are most welcome. These are scheduled for Wednesday 5th November at 5pm, Friday 8th November at 4pm and Tuesday 12th November at 4:30pm – please telephone the school on 01509 842326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment or to request an application pack.
Closing Date: Tuesday 19th November
Interview Date: Monday 25th November or Friday 29th November
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.