Buttercross Pre-School has a fantastic opportunity for the right person...could it be you?
We are looking for a new member of staff that can offer the following
- A warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
- Have a strong understanding of the EYFS and observation and assessment.
- Is committed to enabling all children to reach their full potential.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Will be creative and innovative, making learning fun.
- Is flexible and able to work as a good team member.
- Will follow our child led, ‘anything is possible’ ethos.
- Will be minimum level 3 qualified with sound experience in Early Years Care and Education.
- Will work 3 days per week.
- Will have excellent communication skills with parents, children and other professionals.
- Must be passionate about providing the best possible education for the children.
- Will be a Key Person for a group of children.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If this sounds like you please do come and see us! We would love to meet you!
For an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27 November 2019