Term Time Only Plus two weeks.
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for someone who:
- Puts children first- at the heart of everything you do
- Is creative and has a can-do attitude.
- Has a friendly and professional manner
- Values every member of the school community
- Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face
- Highly organised and methodical in all clerical tasks
- Has experience of office administration / customer service.
- Has exceptional communications skills
- Is professional, enthusiastic, friendly and unflappable
- Is personable, has experience in a customer facing role and enjoy dealing with people, both in person and on the telephone.
- Is self-motivated, driven and is committed to providing a high level service.
- The successful candidate will have experience in administrative systems and working within a team.
- Organised, flexible and has a ‘can do’ professional approach to work.
- Have excellent IT skills and be able to produce formal documents
- The ability to be proactive to assist all staff, students, parents and visitors
- Happy to work alone or as part of a team.
We can offer you:
- Wonderful, happy children who are keen to soak up their learning.
- Access to significant professional development with an opportunity to further your career.
- A committed and dedicated team who support each other in an open and friendly environment.
- An opportunity to work for a primary only, forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do.
- Incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career.
- Opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership.
- A partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and work load of staff.
- A strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of team work across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
We are part of the Flying High Partnership, a primary only forward thinking and supportive trust who put the children at the heart of everything we do. Being part of the trust offers staff incredible opportunities with exceptional continuing professional development at every stage of your career, opportunities for career progression both within your own school and across the partnership, a partnership of schools that prioritise wellbeing and work load of staff, a strong package of incentives for all employees and a genuine sense of team work across all schools and across the partnership with a determination to have fun.
We are at the heart of our community and enjoy being at the centre of community events. Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy has a fantastic and talented staff driven by a passion for educating our children. We are on a journey to ensure we are the best school in the world, where our children leave us with a lifelong love of learning and curiosity that will help them to develop high aspirations and all the skills they need for successful futures.
We have 7 pledges to ensure our school is a fun, nurturing, caring, safe place with high aspirations and standards so that both children and staff can flourish. Responsibility, Perseverance, Aspiration, Pride, Fun, Confidence, Creativity
Have a look at our school website and class pages/blogs http://www.bilsthorpeflyinghighacademy.co.uk. Our school twitter account @BilsthorpeFha. Our school facebook account https://www.facebook.com/BilsthorpeFlyingHighAcademy
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
Application packs and information are available from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 13th December 2019
Interviews W/C Monday 16th December 2019
Bilsthorpe Flying High Academy is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children. All staff and volunteers are expected to share in that commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. Governors welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.We are committed to the development of community cohesion and the prevention of extremism and radicalisation.