Class Teacher – Year 5
Required to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for a talented practitioner, the post could suit an NQT as well as a more experienced candidate. As “an unquestionably good school…relentless in the aspiration to become even better” (Ofsted March 2016) we are determined to sustain the positive and visible culture of success that is embedded in our school motto ‘we grow greatness’.
This is also an exciting opportunity to work for the Redhill Academy Trust in the lead school of its growing Primary Hub. The academy is also a member of Redhill Teaching School Alliance and as such there are excellent CPD opportunities and the chance to work alongside other high performing schools in the region.
We are a school where:
- Children’s enjoyment of learning is at the heart of every school day.
- It matters that every child reaches their potential and achieves beyond expectation.
- The children are motivated, happy and well behaved.
- There is a strong team ethos.
We are seeking:
- An experienced teacher who wishes to broaden their experience or an NQT at the start of their career.
- Good and outstanding teaching which ensures that every child makes progress and with a real passion for high quality education that has fun and enjoyment at its core.
- Conscientious staff who are committed to high standards and continued improvement.
- Someone with the ability to nurture as well as teach.
- The ability to develop good relationships with our parents.
- Real enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration.
- High standards (for both yourself and the children).
- A ‘can do’ attitude.
- The ability to create an excellent learning environment.
- Someone who can demonstrate a real commitment to our school.
- The ability to maintain that all important sense of humour!
The school is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all the people in our school, as such all candidates will be asked to demonstrate an understanding of safeguarding children and complete an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please phone to arrange a convenient time.
Electronic application forms and further details are available from the school office (Tel: 0115 9110402 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date: Midday, 9 December 2019
Interviews are to be arranged as soon as possible after the closing date.
This vacancy is closed to applications.