Required from January 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter):
We are seeking to appoint three Grade 2 Teaching Assistants to join our hardworking and dedicated staff team.
Post 1: 18.5 hours (across 5 days)
Post 2: 15 hours (across 5 days)
Post 3: 13 hours (2 days)
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have experience of working with children with SEND and have high aspirations for their achievement.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Are able to show initiative, creativity and resilience.
- Are strong team players, willing to go the extra mile.
- Demonstrate a good standard of written and spoken English.
In return you will get the opportunity to work with a committed and skilled team who provide a caring and engaging learning experience for our children. Abbey Road is a friendly, caring primary school and our children really enjoy coming to school.
Applicants will get the opportunity to tour school on the selection day if they are shortlisted.
Please view the application pack, which contains further job details, on our website www.abbeyroadprimary.co.uk within the ‘Key Information’ – ‘Vacancies’ section. This pack also gives details of how to apply. For any extra information, please contact school and speak to our headteacher, Ly Toom.
Closing date: Monday 2 December 2019
Selection day: Friday 6 December 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.