Head - Teacher Gary Walker
Roll - 333
Start date - January 2020 (negotiable)
Do you believe that children should learn in an inspirational environment?
Do you take pride in delivering the best for children?
We are looking for a premises manager who is enthusiastic and keen to come and join our team.
Peafield Lane Academy is a well-planned building, situated on the outskirts of Mansfield Woodhouse, on the edge of attractive open countryside. We have the highest aspirations and expectations of our children and staff each and every day. At our school, we are a family with everyone pulling in the same direction to ensure our children receive the best experiences and opportunities and that our staff feel valued and part of our overall success.
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic and determined site manager. This is a key role in our school and the successful applicant will be responsible for both the security, safety and maintenance of our site on a daily basis. They will make sure the school and grounds are presented at their absolute best at all times and in-keeping with our school values. The applicant must have a good knowledge of maintenance and have a keen sense of pride in delivering an outstanding environment conducive to learning in all seasons, reflecting our positive school ethos.
The successful candidate will:
- have the highest standards for the school environment
- have good Literacy and Numeracy skills
- manage a team of cleaning staff, promoting the highest standards of engagement and professionalism
- develop positive relationships with teaching staff to create an environment fit for purpose
- be able to carry out regular procedures, maintain the premises and grounds to an extremely high standard
- maintain and keep appropriate records in line with Health & Safety requirements
- have good DIY skills and ability to manage projects
- be pro-active to ensure the school and grounds are well maintained, safe and secure at all times
- negotiate with contractors to ensure the schools needs are met in an effective and efficient manner
- display and promote all of the personal behaviours and positive attributes associated with the Flying High Partnership
Visits are welcome and strongly encouraged. Please download your application pack from the school website www.peafieldlaneacademy.co.uk or contact the school office. Telephone: 01623 460366. Completed applications should be returned by post or emailed to Jdodds@peafieldlaneacademy.co.uk by the closing date.
Closing Date - 10.00 am 9 December 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.