Mechanics Provision Manager
The successful candidate will be required to work 37.5 hours per week starting from January 2020.
R.E.A.L Education Ltd aspire to be the leading provider of high-quality learning opportunities and innovative approaches to enable all children to receive a valuable life changing experience through our values of trust, innovation and achievement.
We are now pleased to bring you an exciting opportunity to join the Mechanics provision as a Provision Manager.
The primary focus of this role will be to act as the line manager for alternative provision team staff and be accountable for the day to day operations of the site including delivery of curriculum, health and safety and the safeguarding of young people.
This is an exciting opportunity with a market leading provider, responsibilities are varied and include:
- Advocating for the young people in your care.
- Be responsible for the line management of designated alternative provision staff, through regular support and supervision, and team meetings.
- Be responsible for the smooth running of a locality working model by effective liaison with centralised services including venue management, HR, finance, and business support services (where appropriate).
- Be responsible for the collection, collation and recording of alternative provision pupil information including learner profiles, pen pictures, risk management procedures and special educational needs and monitor the suitability of delivery to meet the identified needs.
- Ensure designated staff are providing good quality schemes of work, lesson plans and a suitable curriculum.
- For full details of responsibilities, please refer to the job description and person specification.
- The successful candidate should possess a strong sense of resilience with the ability to think creatively in order to problem solve and overcome obstacles. You should be a structured practitioner who prides themselves on being organised and able to manage multiple workloads. Strong people skills are a must for this role with the ability to develop trust and rapport at all levels.
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. Please read our policies on equality and diversity, and safeguarding on our website prior to submitting an application.
If you think you are an ideal candidate and would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV, covering letter and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on 6 December 2019.
This vacancy is closed to applications.