Year 4 Teacher
The Governors at Priestsic Primary and Nursery School are looking to appoint a teacher to job share for 3 days a week Monday – Wednesday.This post is suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about providing high quality education for our children
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of the children at Priestsic Primary and Nursery School
- Has a good knowledge of what constitutes best practice in Key Stage 2
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is well organised with a positive attitude
- Will be enthusiastic and dedicated to providing exciting and engaging learning opportunities for the children
- Can communicate effectively with children, parents and staff
- Can work effectively as part of a team
- Will fully participate in all aspects of school life
In return we can offer you
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- PPA time with your year group colleague
- A happy and welcoming working environment
- Extremely supportive, experienced and dedicated staff
- A full NQT induction process with skilled mentor support
- A well-resourced school
- A team approach to planning and working together
If you are looking for an opportunity to become part of our developing school as it continues its journey to improve, and would like the challenge of working in a sometimes demanding yet always rewarding environment then we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school office on 01623 465705 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Application packs are available by email from email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th December 2019 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Monday 16th December 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.