This is a once in a life-time opportunity to join a brand-new school that opened in September 2019. As Class Teacher you will have the opportunity to work alongside a newly established teaching team in Years 1 to 4 on Monday to Thursday and Foundation on Friday, to develop and deliver a vision for this new school and community.
Our brand-new school will be about every member in this community working together to achieve their full potential in all areas of life. With friendly and welcoming individuals, we will collaborate to make real contributions that will benefit our children and their families every day.
Each of our individual roles will have an impact on the future of many developing and inspiring the future leaders, entrepreneurs and the innovators of tomorrow. We will strive to deliver learning experiences to engage and instill a curiosity to find out more. Our goal is to develop individuals who ask why, therefore becoming life-long learners and visionaries, with aspirations ready for the challenges of the future in an ever-changing world.
We are seeking a dynamic, dedicated and innovative teacher who has vision, enthusiasm and high expectations for this exciting role in our forward thinking school.
We can offer you:
- An unrivalled CPD offer that starts from teacher training all the way through to becoming head teachers and system leaders
- Working in a supportive partnership within and beyond your school, driven by a moral purpose underpinned by our core ethos and values
- Working within a developmental, not judgemental, school and partnership
- Talent management: supporting you to achieve your goals through bespoke training, and the opportunity to progress your career across a partnership of schools
- Engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others, including working with lead teachers from across our partnership
- Access to coaching and mentoring support, specifically designed for lead teachers.
- A competitive salary and employee benefits
- Recognition and rewards: celebrating the achievements of all
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff
We are looking for someone who:
- Promotes high standards of teaching and learning through innovative classroom practice
- Has a passion to ensure that all children reach their full potential
- Has a thorough knowledge of good teaching and learning
- Is a reflective teacher, who is constantly striving to improve
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is enthusiastic and has fun with the children
- Builds positive relationships with the children, staff, parents and governors
- Works well as part of a team and uses their initiative
- Takes pride in creating an innovative and stimulating learning environment for the children
- Fully participates in all aspects of school life.
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and is a true team player
- Has a positive attitude
- Has a sense of humour
Closing date: 5:00pm 13th December 2019
Interview Date: 16th December 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.