The Governors and Headteacher of St Peter’s C of E Primary Academy Mansfield want to appoint a dedicated, professional and effective Grade 2 Teaching Assistant to join a committed team who are dedicated to supporting our wonderful pupils and families. The person appointed would support in class and on a one to one basis in the mornings only. The Grade 4 Teaching Assistant role would be to support PPA cover from Year 1 to Year 6 in the afternoons only. The candidate needs to be of strong character and demonstrate good behaviour management skills, so if you have a particular curriculum strength make this clear in your application.
There are two positions available a morning role for 3.5 hours or an afternoon role for 3.0 however the position could be combined for the same person, so please make it clear in your application if you would like to be considered for both positions.
We serve a polarised community, with children who mix positively. We are an improving school, which has recently joined the Diocesan Multi Academy Trust. Christian values are at the centre of all that we do and an essential part of our curriculum.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can form positive relationships with all members of the school community
- Will uphold our Christian ethos
- Has experience working with pupils in the Primary setting
- Is passionate about supporting a positive learning environment, which focuses on the whole child and their wellbeing
- Has high expectations for all children’s achievement and behaviour
- Is able to enthuse, motivate and engage all pupils
- Understands the needs of pupils with SEND
- Enjoys being a part of a hardworking and effective team
- Has a sense of humour.
In return, we can offer:
- a friendly, supportive team
- a commitment to raise aspiration and achievement for our children
- access to professional development
- wonderful children who are caring and enthusiastic
- a well-resourced environment.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged on 5th December 2019. Please contact the School Office on 01623 489980, to make an appointment with our Headteacher and see our School in action.
For an application form and further details for the above post please e-mail email@example.com or please find the pack on the School’s website www.stpetersprimarymansfield.co.uk
Closing Date: Monday 9th December 2019 at noon
Interview Date: Friday 13th December 2019
This vacancy is closed to applications.