We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and motivated individual to be part of the team at Tuxford Primary Academy. As a Teaching Assistant you will carry out a range of learning development, student welfare and administrative tasks to support students and teaching staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ 3 for Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent work experience
- Working with or caring for children of a relevant age
- An understanding of specific learning difficulties and or physical impairments
- Ability to relate well to children and adults
- Display commitment to protection and safeguarding of children and young people
To apply for the position please use the following link https://www.tes.com/jobs/vacancy/teaching-assistant-nottinghamshire-1268405
Closing Date: 8th December 2019
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. To this end we actively seek DBS enhanced clearance check for everybody that is employed by us.
Please note we reserve the right to close the post early once we have received a sufficient number of applicants, so we advise you to submit your application early to prevent disappointment.
This vacancy is closed to applications.