School Business Manager
This is your chance to be involved in something very special….
Alderman Pounder is a large Infant and Nursery School which is proud to have joined the Flying High Trust in September 2018. The school is situated in Chilwell, Nottingham and is committed to achieving the highest standards for all pupils. Rated Good by (Ofsted 2015)
Alderman Pounder Infant School is seeking a dynamic School Business Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be an innovative and solution focused leader, capable of motivating the non-teaching team to provide the highest level of service. They must be able to work flexibly to meet the demands of the role. They will have the confidence to work in partnership with senior leaders, the Trust central team and governors, as well as liaise with external agencies. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. The successful candidate will be fully conversant with Keeping Children Safe requirements including ensuring robust recruitment processes.
We are looking for:
- An ambitious and dynamic leader, ideally from an educational setting
- A true professional, with excellent knowledge of finance and management systems
- A hardworking, organised, efficient, flexible and creative team player, with drive and ambition
- A confident user of information technology, with excellent communication skills
- Someone who is dedicated to children coming first and committed to their own continued development
We will offer you:
- Motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning and empowered to do their best
- Enthusiastic, caring and forward-thinking staff team
- Inclusive and diverse school community
- High quality professional development opportunities tailored to individual needs
- Supportive governors and parents
- Opportunities to work beyond the school, in the wider Trust network
Alderman Pounder is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer.
We strongly recommend that you visit the school prior to submitting your application. Please contact the office to arrange.
For further information and an application pack please visit the school website: www.aldermanpounder.notts.sch.uk
For any queries contact the School Office: email@example.com
Closing date: 12 Noon, Friday 24th January 2020
Shortlisting date: Monday 27th January 2020
Interview date: Friday 7th February 2020
This vacancy is closed to applications.