Assistant Headteachers: Heather Claxton and Michelle Curran
Pupils on Roll: 357 including a 26 place Nursery
Required for March 2020
Would you like to be part of an amazing Foundation Stage team? The Governors are seeking to appoint a FS2 teacher to cover maternity leave, commencing in the second half of the Spring term for up to 12 months.
We need an enthusiastic, hardworking practitioner to join our Foundation Stage team.
This post would be perfect for someone who has completed their NQT year in Foundation Stage.
Our school is a warm, happy and hardworking school that was judged ‘outstanding’ by OfSTED in 2007. It has continued to maintain these high standards of academic prowess and behaviour since 2007.
We would love to hear from you if you are/have:
- An inspirational, conscientious and dedicated teacher;
- A determination to ensure that all the children you teach reach their full potential;
- A positive and creative team player who will work alongside and under the direction of our leadership team;
- A commitment to contributing to the wider life of the school;
- A commitment and belief in raising standards and delivering a lively, stimulating curriculum and learning environment;
- A belief in developing the ‘whole’ child and are able to enthuse learning Energetic, friendly, intuitive and motivated;
- Experience in Early Years;
- The ability to work closely with parents and carers.
In return we offer:
- Friendly staff who are completely committed to the development of all children;
- An extremely experienced and supportive staff team to work with;
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn;
- An opportunity for continued professional development and full support from senior leaders.
Dalestorth Primary School is committed to safer recruitment procedures. All appointments are made subject to enhanced DBS checks, checks on professional qualifications and eligibility.
Visits to the school to find out more about the post are welcome and encouraged – please telephone 01623 459339 to make an appointment. Further details and an application form may be downloaded and returned by email to email@example.com. Please note school is closed for the Christmas holidays until 6th January 2020.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Interviews: Friday 31st January 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.